For those who love cooking, we bring you a super simple recipe for a fantastic vegan sobrasada ideal for those in the world of fitness. But first, you need to know what a 100% vegan meatless sobrasada is.
In general, sobrasadas are made from pork with a mixture of pepper, paprika and salt. It is stuffed into the gut and left to ripen, ideal for eating and making various recipes in the kitchen, but it is common to sink it with bread and eat it in the winter.
But this time we are based solely on vegetable sobrasadas without any meat, aimed at vegetarian lovers or all those who like to eat zero fat and 100% vegetable . But maybe you don’t know what a vegan diet is.
Veganism, as it is also known, is nothing more than a plant-based diet and 0% animal products of any kind. This is a fairly deep issue that opposes all exploitation and consumption of animal meat, and not only reaches the way of eating but also with cosmetics, garments, clothes or footwear that may come from animals.
Finally, don’t think twice and try this technique that will allow you to eat much healthier. Because it will be a food free of cholesterol, rich in proteins and vitamins provided by vegetables and thus be able to abandon the consumption of meats.
TOMATO-BASED VEGAN MEATLESS SOBRASADA RECIPE
First of all, the preparation step by step is carried out, but first it should be noted that there may be several ways to do it. That is, it can be made with dried tomatoes in oil or with oils, but in this case, it will be the simplest way: without oils, so that you learn very quickly how the process is.
Ingredients to use:
- 100g dried tomatoes
- 100g of walnuts or almonds (personal decision)
- 4 tablespoons of extra natural olive oil
- 10-15g garlic
- 1/2 small spoon of smoked paprika
- Ground black pepper with salt to taste
Step by step of the preparation :
- Before weighing the 300 grams of dried tomato, we put it in a bowl and add water to cover everything. As they are dry, you should expect them to be well hydrated.
- On the other hand you can prepare the rest, cut the almonds, walnuts or whatever you have decided to use. Crush the garlic and put it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- It is important to mention that the salt should be left for last. Since the tomato to dehydrate is made with salt and you may not need it. Do not add until you prove it is necessary.
- Once the tomatoes are hydrated, let them drain and save the water in case you need it for the mixing process.
- Place all the ingredients in a special kitchen mixer or grinder and mix until everything is homogeneous. The texture of the cream will depend on the taste of each person, if you want it softer, add the water you reserved as you think necessary.
- Place the cream in a glass container and let it rest.
Keep in a cold place and it would be ready to spread with breads or another appetizer.
EASY TO MAKE VEGAN HOMEMADE APPETIZERS
Many times you want to surprise your friends by inviting them to your house, making an aperitif that they love and that in addition to being healthy is easy to make. You have come to the right place, I will tell you what vegan recipe to make. A list of the best appetizers with homemade vegan sobrasada very easy to prepare and ideal for parties or meetings.
- Vegetable shitake mushroom pate : this recipe together with some caramelized onions are a perfect idea to accompany with toasted breads with oregano and extra natural olive oil. Ideal for an afternoon meeting with friends or a special occasion.
- Patatas bravas : can be served with spicy or normal sobrasadas. This aperitif is well known so you must not fail to surprise everyone by making it at home.
- Falafel or chickpea balls : it is important that you make it gluten-free, as its main ingredient is chickpea which makes it high in carbohydrate. Also, add an original touch by serving with a favorite sauce or vegetable yogurt.
- Vegetable Russian salad : this dish takes a little more time or ingredients but is still very easy. As it is a salad, you can make it with the vegetables that you like the most, excellent if you are on a fitness diet .
- Aubergines with cane honey : for the latter, we almost exceeded the rules of healthy! But it never hurts to indulge in a sweet taste that feeds the palate. It is very practical to do so since the aubergine is cut into wheels of equal thickness and size and placed to sew on trays in the oven at 200 ° C to 390 ° C temperature. Then from there it would be ready to serve along with cane honey to taste.
VEGETARIAN RECIPES FOR PARTIES
These are some names of quick and easy vegetarian recipes to make for very rich, healthy and nutritious parties. Because above all, we care about the health that goes hand in hand with the tasty taste of the palate. In case you want the complete “step by step”, request free before our web server.
- Vegetarian croquettes: they can be potato and broccoli, amaranth, oatmeal or Greek croquettes made with feta cheese, zucchini and mint.
- Cold cucumber rolls : perfect to make in just five minutes with cream cheese. Or if you wish, some vegan almond sobrasada, as an original recipe.
- Stuffed mushrooms : they are usually stuffed with guacamole, but since in the kitchen it is inclusion of trying the new, you can do it with the cream that you like the most.
- Eggplant crostini : accompanied by bread and flavored cream cheese, these rich roasted aubergines are served.
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs – The perfect idea for outdoor or weekend celebrations, a delicious meatless vegetarian grill.
TYPES OF VEGAN SOBRASADA WITHOUT MEAT
Without so many detours, we are going to mention some vegan meatless sobrasada to get you out of the traditional recipe and that will also help you maintain a healthy life without leaving divine eating aside.
There are many types or recipes of vegan sobrasada without meat, but these are the most common for vegans that are easy and quick to make: pumpkin, with peppers, chickpeas, mambo or cashew nuts .
Don’t think twice and start applying the best vegetarian recipes suitable for lovers of fitness and a healthy life.
It is vital to eat healthy because every day we eat more, but certainly less healthy!