If you want to have a dream garden, then putting artificial grass is ideal for you . Through this article we will teach you its care and how to do to place this product. So you will never have to suffer from having a deplorable backyard, or a front that looks scruffy, this excellent option is for you.
Putting artificial grass in your home will give you the touch of sophistication that is needed. It is without a doubt one of the most comforting choices that can exist. In addition, its cleaning is easy and as we have mentioned before: it is great! They have a peculiar style.
For these and other reasons is that thousands of people around the world choose to have it in their homes, either in their backyards or on their fronts, because they combine with all kinds of trees and flowers , and by performing the proper maintenance it can make every space looks amazing.
Without wasting any more time, let’s begin to observe what are its peculiarities, and more importantly, what are the materials to use.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO PUT YOUR ARTIFICIAL GRASS
There are certain materials that are necessary to create your space and put your artificial grass. We will name them below and when you dedicate yourself to carry out your project try to have them at hand:
- A cutter: a plastic scalpel or known in many places as an exact
- A ruler or meter: to take the measurements of your space
- Anti-herb mesh: it is one that is placed on the ground, and as its name says, it is used to prevent herbs from growing, as well as to control the birth of weeds
- Nails and hammer: to fix the meshes to the floor
- Silica sand
- Brush: to give it the desired shape
And voila! You are ready to start building your garden. We forgot to mention one thing! You must have patience and be willing to have an incredible time, also put effort and dedication, once you join all this, we assure you that you will have a garden worthy of a celebrity.
People read: LAY ARTIFICIAL GRASS! And you may be alarmed that your installation is very expensive and that they must hire someone to do the work. But as you can see, the materials are easy to get. How to install it? Do not worry, in the next block we will mention the step by step of this process.
ADVANTAGES OF PUTTING ARTIFICIAL GRASS
There are many advantages that you can obtain from this type of product, and that is that unlike the natural one, it gathers a series of utilities for you, which save you time and money -all a relief for your pocket- and we will name them below. Warning : you’ll want to buy one of these right away.
- It is very easy to maintain, you do not need a large number of products.
- It is ideal for pets, it also prevents ticks and other diseases.
- It is ideal to install in any area of the house: both indoors and outdoors.
- It will have a perfect appearance, if you try to maintain it, you will have a dream space 365 days a year.
- It is ideal to decorate spaces for the little ones so they can practice sports.
As well as these utilities, we could mention other advantages that escape from this list, the truth is that your garden will always look perfect with this material at home. You will be the envy of the whole neighborhood! Scarce in time and money.
NOW YES, THE STEP BY STEP OF HOW TO LAY YOUR ARTIFICIAL GRASS
After seeing what it is about, and talking about the advantages of it, we are sure that you will want to install your artificial turf once and for all, okay, we are going to teach you how to do it. It is a simple procedure where you can include your children and partner to carry out a family activity. Let’s see:
- After choosing well the location where you want to place it: we recommend that you do it in a place where there is a drain nearby. Once you have chosen this location, you can get to work.
- You have to have a base: that is why you can add the sand as a starting point, spread it throughout the length and width of your selected site.
- Once here, you must flatten the entire surface manually or with the use of instruments.
- Goodbye to negative weeds: spread the anti-weed band that we mentioned earlier all over the land and cut its diameter with the cutter.
- Then you will cut the strips to put the artificial grass, so that they cover the entire surface.
- Take some time to see if they have been in a good position, and if there is no disagreement in sight.
- Join the turf rolls with the anti-grass band with the help of glue, glue or a self-adhesive band.
- Cut off all excesses.
- Now yes, fix them to the ground with great firmness, using the nails and the hammer. All around the edges, there are also special staples for this procedure.
- Finally, brush rake and go.
FINALLY, YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT IN PERFECT CONDITION
After all this you may be wondering what then? Well that’s it. You have a beautiful garden. Maintaining it is actually extremely easy . You only need to know four fundamental aspects to have your wonderful patio. These are:
- Water it: You should give it away at least once every two weeks or even once a month. This so that it always stays cool and the summer temperatures decrease.
- With the stiff bristle brush: you can rake it or, in simpler words, comb it. Once a week it will be enough to make it look great.
- Buy antibacterial gel and air freshener: you can spray these products from time to time.
- Finally, keep in mind that you must replace the silica sand at least once every two months. Don’t worry, this is not expensive.
Apart from all this, if at any time food, drink, animal droppings get stained, in this article on cleaning artificial grass you will find really good tricks.
And voila, only these steps you must follow so that it looks outstanding. A beautiful home with a dreamy interior and exterior!
LAWN RELATED ARTICLES