Data of the person in charge
- Identity of the person in charge : Ryan Heagle
- Trade name : Gardenprue
- Email : [email protected]
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and Gardenprue.com as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Gardenprue.com , as the person in charge of this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of users’ personal data.
Gardenprue.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the data protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (RGPD) is repealed, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI ).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Gardenprue.com website, including the content and services made available in them.
Any person who accesses the web, agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times of the portal.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitment and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Gardenprue.com . In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of Gardenprue.com as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Gardenprue.com or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portals that would prevent, in any way , the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Gardenprue.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although all the necessary means and appropriate security measures are put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Gardenprue.com may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Gardenprue.com , assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and Gardenprue.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is ensured.
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Gardenprue.com.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Gardenprue.com .
The user knows and accepts that all the websites, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify Gardenprue.com of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Gardenprue.com web pages provide links to other own websites and to content that is owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
On our websites you can allow comments to enrich the content and make inquiries.
Comments that are not related to the themes of these websites, that include defamations, grievances, insults, personal attacks or general disrespect towards the author or other members will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false will also be deleted, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy.
Likewise, those comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and everything that may be considered spam in general will be rejected.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Gardenprue.com does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the webs, or of their services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of these web pages.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the portal, please contact i [email protected] . This legal notice has been updated for the last time on May 23, 2018.
Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register in Gardenprue.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
On this website and on the other websites that are owned by Gardenprue.com , the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Gardenprue.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the data protection of natural persons of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (RGPD) is repealed, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at Gardenprue.com come from:
- Contact forms
- Subscription forms
- Purchase of the ebook «The garden in its pure state»
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Gardenprue.com is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Gardenprue.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Gardenprue.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, website and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on Gardenprue.com servers within the EU.
- Content subscription forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Gardenprue.com . We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on Gardenprue.com servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Gardenprue.com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Gardenprue.com , will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Gardenprue.com will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing about Gardenprue.com activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD), Gardenprue.com will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
Gardenprue.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data .
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Gardenprue.com , shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics : a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Gardenprue.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Gardenprue.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Email marketing : The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Gardenprue.com
When browsing Gardenprue.com , non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Google AdSense
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Gardenprue.com is committed to the use and processing of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Gardenprue.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Gardenprue.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by Gardenprue.com to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to Gardenprue.com , exonerating it from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Gardenprue.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of data protection rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Gardenprue.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Gardenprue.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Gardenprue.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, Gardenprue.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.